Transcript Request

Graduates from 2016 to the Current Year

Currently enrolled students and those who graduated in 2016 to present day, please contact your school for transcript request.

Graduates from 2015-1992

Paper or Electronic Transcript Request

Choose paper if your transcript needs to be sent to:

  • A private college

  • A public university outside of Florida

  • A trade school

  • A prospective employer

  • A personal copy for your records

Choose electronic if your transcript needs to be sent via FASTER to a FLORIDA public college or university.

Graduates from 1991 and earlier

Paper Transcript Request Only.
Click here for Paper Transcript Request form.